No pupil will be admitted without the above documents. Right of admission is reserved by the management. It is the personal responsibility of the parent to inform the school in writing if the student is undergoing any medical treatment or suffering any medical ailment or allergies etc., at the time of registration.
Children of age 3 years and above as on 31st July are admitted in the L.K.G Classes. Pupil seeking admission must be introduced to the Principal in person by the one who is responsible for the student. The cost of Prospectus & Application is || 200. A
- Parents can receive and view Notifications & Reminders using the school cues.
- The change of address & mobile no. of students should be informed to the school authorities in due time.
Details For Payment Of Fees:
- Fees are collected for 12 months in two terms. Fees will be received from 9-00 a.m. to 1-00 p.m. Parents and Guardians should see that the fees are paid in advance before the 15th of each term. Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstance
Timings of the School:
- LKG – 8.45 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- UKG & I Std. – 8.45 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- II to IX Std. – 8.45 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- X Std. – XII Std. – 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
IN order to give personal attention to the students Special free coaching classes are being conducted on all working days.